Tell a Friend

Follow College Wallet and share the link with your friends today!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Goal of College Wallet

I know paying for college can be confusing, overwhelming, and scary.  I’ve been through it…I’m still going through it.  The biggest problem I have had with learning about how to pay for college is that many pathways and techniques are never talked about or barely mentioned.  I decided to start this blog to help everyone (high school kids, parents, and adults who decided to go back to school) out there who needs to learn the financial ins and outs of paying for school. 

Maybe you can learn from my experience both good and bad choices.  I also plan on offering multiple ways of paying for school.  It is up to you to decide what ways are most appropriate for you and your situation.  My goal is to help others who are discouraged or baffled by the high cost of education.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...